Your essential item for fall and winter. This super soft sweatshirt, sustainably made from high quality 100% cotton is your go-to item for any outing. Dress it up or down; the versatility and comfort make it a must in your wardrobe.
Verbier is a must ski station for mountain lovers, we chose it for our first collection because it represents well the Swiss Alps & the color blue is representative of the blue skies we often have in Verbier and in the Valais in genera!
PLEASE NOTE: The color on the photos has a slight variation with the original color. The color blue will be brighter.
- Crew neck, Top stitched, Long sleeves, Ribbed cuffs, Chenille embroidery, Ribbed neckband
- Straight cut, slightly oversized
- Crafted from 100% high-quality cotton (Soft finish 300g fleece)
- Sustainably Made in Portugal
- Designed in Switzerland
- Fiber: 100% Combed Cotton (Soft-Finish)
- Fabric: 300g Fleece
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
- Fabric: Knitted and locally-sourced in Portugal
- Garment: Sustainably made in Portugal
- Design: Conceptualized in Switzerland
- Made in a sustainable manufacturing, family-owned, facility in Portugal that complies with the following standards and certifications:
- BCI – Better Cotton Initiative
- GREEN TEXTILES CLUB
- ISO 9001:2015
- Fabric sourced within a radius of 35 km from the manufacturing facility, imprinting a very low carbon footprint on the production process.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified fabric to ensure that it has been tested for harmful substances and that it is therefore harmless for human health.
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
© Copyright Livingeneva. Unless otherwise stated, all content, text and photos on this website are work of Livingeneva and may not be reproduced or copied in any form without authorization.