Your essential item for fall and winter but more importantly….ski season!! This super soft sweatshirt, sustainably made from high quality 100% cotton is your go-to item for any outing. Dress it up or down; the versatility and comfort make it a must in your wardrobe.
The bright red pantone will be your ski-season essential, under your puffer or with jeans, this sweatshirt is everyone’s best friend.
NOTE: Diana is wearing size L for an oversized look. Salvador is wearing a size L for a normal fitting.
- Crew neck, Top stitched, Long sleeves, Ribbed cuffs, Chenille embroidery, Ribbed neckband
- Straight cut, slightly oversized
- Crafted from 100% high-quality cotton (Soft finish 300g fleece)
- Sustainably Made in Portugal
- Designed in Switzerland
- Fiber: 100% Combed Cotton (Soft-Finish)
- Fabric: 300g Fleece
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
- Fabric: Knitted and locally-sourced in Portugal
- Garment: Sustainably made in Portugal
- Design: Conceptualized in Switzerland
- Made in a sustainable manufacturing, family-owned, facility in Portugal that complies with the following standards and certifications:
- BCI – Better Cotton Initiative
- GREEN TEXTILES CLUB
- ISO 9001:2015
- Fabric sourced within a radius of 35 km from the manufacturing facility, imprinting a very low carbon footprint on the production process.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified fabric to ensure that it has been tested for harmful substances and that it is therefore harmless for human health.
small, medium, large, extra large
© Copyright Livingeneva. Unless otherwise stated, all content, text and photos on this website are work of Livingeneva and may not be reproduced or copied in any form without authorization.