Moving to Geneva Guide
This e-guide is over 50 pages of tips and personal recommendations, it also includes general information about Switzerland overall and the nuances of living in Geneva like store hours, recycling, noise restrictions and an exhaustive list of all the emergency services available. I wanted to make sure this was as complete as possible so that it could be your one true guide to moving to Geneva. Welcome home!
- Where and how to search for housing?
- What neighborhood best suits you/your family?
- Where and how to search for jobs?
- Things you should do immediately upon arrival, visas/permits, schools
- My personal recommendations for restaurants/bars/cafes and services
478 in stock
This is a digital product in pdf form that will be accessible to you after purchase via a downloadable link. The guide includes 50+ pages which include the following:
- GENEVA OVERVIEW
- VISA & PERMITS
- IMMEDIATELY UPON ARRIVAL
- WORK & TRAINING
- IMPORTANT SERVICES
- CULTURE & LEISURE
© Copyright Livingeneva. Unless otherwise stated, all content, text and photos on this website are work of Livingeneva and may not be reproduced or copied in any form without authorization.