Why are you so magical?
Come with me to discover the amazing Park Weggis Resort!
Since I arrived to Switzerland I can’t stop being surprised about the amazing hospitality, stunning landscapes and incredible locations. Park Weggis is a resort in the Lucerne area (approximately 20 min from Lucerne if you surround the lake), that offers 52 exclusive rooms & suites, 3 restaurants and 2 bars.
Park Weggis is part of Swiss Deluxe Hotels and also Relais & Chateaux. Making it a synonym of luxury, comfort and memorable stays.
The views are terrific! And guess what? There is a micro-climate that makes it a place where Palm Trees grow, it is warmer than Lucerne and the vegetation is different.
It is 3 hours by car from Geneva, making it perfect for the weekend, either for one or two nights. The ideal escape for a romantic getaway.
Our Room (Suite)
We stayed at an Adara Deluxe Junior Suite, just wait to see the bathroom! I think it is bigger than our room in Geneva!
The Suite is divided in 3 zones: 1) The Bathroom, 2) The Room & 3) The living room and terrace. Hard to tell which one is my favorite… I think I will go for the living room and terrace, since I fell in love with this couch ⬇️
A great feature is the fact that you can close the curtains around the bed and make it a “Princess Bed” !!
The view from our wonderful Adara Deluxe Junior Suite:
The Private Spa Suite
Ladies & Gent, let me introduce you to the MOST EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE I have ever lived. I have been to Spas before, but never like this. At Park Weggis you can have YOUR OWN SPA, yes you read correctly, you can actually rent a whole spa for you and your partner for hours, until your fingertips look all wrinkled and old (literally).
The suites are huge; inside you have your OWN jacuzzi, your OWN hamman, a fountain with cold water to walk around (you need to be brave to walk around there), a shower, a toilet, a zone for massage and a water bed.
We stayed there for 2 full hours, listening to Ellie Goulding (you can choose from tons of CDs) sipping our Rooibos tea and eating bites of fresh food. I can tell you 2 hours is almost short. When they call you (15 min before your time is up) you almost feel like crying… “I never want to leave here”!!
I am so proud to say we owned a Jacuzzi for 2 hours :D!!!
Recap of the Instagram Stories take over:
Park Weggis in 6 points:
- Category & Style: 5 * Hotel – Resort by the lake
- Location: Switzerland, 20 min from Lucerne
- Rooms: 52 Rooms & Suites – Modern and with beautiful views
- Prices: From 1,000 CHF (high season) consult website
- Venues: 3 Restaurants & 2 Bars
- Diana’s tip: GET THE PRIVATE SPA SUITE – NOW!
The Infinite Pool
Heated all year long, this pool is a dream for the Spa & wellness lovers!
The pool goes infinite until it blends together with the trees and the lake.
We had lunch here and it was wonderful! We were actually supposed to leave after breakfast, but we were scared to be hungry in the way to Geneva, so we had lunch here and WE DO NOT REGRET IT!
At Park Grill they serve mostly meet, but I went for the Lobster! The meat was extraordinary, I had to steal a bit from hubby 🙂
The view from the restaurant is breathtaking and I loved the fact that you can go either if it is nice weather or not.
Other services in the hotel:
- La Brasserie – The other restaurant in the hotel, they also serve breakfast there
- The Grape – Californian wines from the Napa Valley and specialities from around the world, as crispy pizzas and tasty burgers. 3 minutes walking from the hotel.
- Lalique Caviar Bar – The main Bar in the hotel
- Beach Bar Lounge – Great during the summer by the lake, for that Caribbean holiday feeling with cool drinks and chill-out sounds under giant chestnut trees. The Beach Bar Lounge is easily accessible to land and to water with own boat landing stage.
- Spa, massages and cosmetics – More info here.
Instagram: Park Weggis
Facebook: Park Weggis
Telephone for reservations: +41 (0) 41 392 05 05
Address: Hertensteinstrasse 34, 6353 Weggis/Lucerne, Switzerland
Other things to do & go in Lucerne:
- Max Chocolatier – I cannot recommend enough this chocolate maker. Indeed it is not cheap, but the cacao experience is unique. Website.
- Vin Cafe La Barca- Located in the shores of the Reuss this café is the ideal place to sip a hot chocolate and enjoy the view. During winter you can borrow a Cruella de Vil Faux Fur coat and enjoy your tea outside. Website.
- Suite Rooftop Bar – A fun place to have a drink after dinner. A lovely view of Lucerne guaranteed. Website.
Do not forget to Subscribe to our monthly newsletter —— > HERE