Favorite Blogs & Websites:
Here are a few of the links I use all the time, I hope you will find them useful!
- When you really live in Geneva – Very funny blog about living in Geneva
- Le petit chou – Sakura, food and spa blogger from Geneva is soooo chou!(Chou means cute in French ♥). Written in French .
- Choisis ton Restau – Nouhad shares with us her favorites restaurants around Geneva and her destinations. Written in French.
- Wakey-Wakey – A friend from Geneva blogging about life and its difficulties
- Inspiration for Travellers – Solène is based in Geneva but travels all around the world to share with us her luxurious adventures! Written in French.
- Nomadic Matt – all possible city, continent is listed on this blog
- The Viennese Girl – Lovely blog in Vienna
- Michelle On Bell – Blog based in Mexico City
- Pamallier – Pam is Mexican and she is a true gem, she has a great sense of style!
- The Blond Salad by Chiara Ferragni
- Kayture by Kristina Bazan
- My Philosophie by Sofia Lascurain (Mexican Blogger)
- Negin Mirsalehi by Negin Mirsalehi
- 9to5 Chic by Anh
- La Cuisine de Bernard by Bernard
- Manger – Just makes you want to cook! And the pictures are just unbelievable!
- Once Upon a Chef – Great Cookies Recipes
- Shopbop – Favorite online Store
- Asos – Cannot get enough of it
- Vestiaire Collective – Luxury secondhand
- Net-a-porter – Who does not love it?
- Amazon is where you find everything you need and do not need (eek)
- Website to book vacations Pierre et Vacances
- Hotels.com have a great rewarding system that when yoo reach 10 nights they give you one for free!
- When we are a bigger crowd I love to go for Airbnb since you feel at home in another city. A great way to travel!
- Keep posted about artists, expos and art-news with Artsy
- How to wash you hair naturally with eggs? Here
Tell be about you favorites blogs and websites I would love to know what you like to browse!