Every time Michel Roth puts his name into something it is synonym of quality, experience and flavour! Once again he has surprised me with his culinary unique talent and well, the view is simply extraordinary! Do you remember my experience at the Bayview? Well this one is completely different but equally surprising.
It was the first time I went to UMAMI and was please to arrived to a relaxed yet super chic atmosphere were water and sunset are part of the guest list. The service was spectacular, with very much attention to detail and the food… well the food was just perfect! I love the fusion dishes, the crispy in the Nigri and the Foie in the Maki & the living in the OKONOMYAKI ; no I haven’t learned Japanese, you will see further below the names of the dishes 🙂
UMAMI in 6 points:
- Food: Fusion Japanese with surprising techniques and flavours.
- Concept: A-la-carte Menu, you can order several starters to share, mostly seafood & fish.
- Atmosphere: Casual Chic, Poolside vibes with lake view.
- Prices: Full menu 95CHF, but if can be a lot less depending on what you order.
- Location: The best location with the most amazing views.
- LivinGeneva tips: Must have the Nigri Crispy
I recommend you to check the weather and book a table for an unforgettable evening that will waken the senses and take a dinning experience beyond expectations with a major vacation feeling.
I hope you will enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed my meal!
Lunch: Mon – Sat: 12:00 – 14:00
Dinner: Mon – Sat: 19:00 – 22:00
Brunch: Sun: 11:30 – 15:0
Website: President Wilson – UMAMI by Michel Roth
Facebook: President Wilson Facebook
Telephone for reservations:+41 22 906 64 52
Tasting Menu*: 95 CHF per person —> Link here
Address: 47, Quai Wilson · Geneva, 1211 · Switzerland
***All pictures taken by me, please ask permission for use***