I am very sorry for the silence on the blog lately. There has been so much going on, I barely have time to do anything.
Coming back to business, I wanted to share with you the fabulous Umami. I had writen an article last year about this great restaurant and wanted to make a re-fresh on it again. Since it is soooooo nice.
First, you cannot miss these wonderful Nigri Crispy… they are #goals in terms of a yummy, crispy, delicious starter.
They have new things compared to last year, for example this Beef Tataki with Strawberries on top and a wonderful Karachi sauce.
UMAMI in 6 points:
- Food: Fusion Japanese Cuisine
- Concept: A-la-carte Menu, Bentos (for lunch) or Hayaku Menu
- Atmosphere: Smart Casual with vacations vibes, urban-pool-chic I would say
- Prices: Bento Menu 35 CHF, Menu Hayaku 59 CHF, Nigri Crispy 9CHF
- Location: By the pool of President Wilson
- LivinGeneva tips: Cannot get tired of saying try the Nigri Crispy please *youarewelcome
I noticed on the menu a LUNCH MENU in Bento style at 35 CHF so if you work close by it is really worth it!
With this weather so warm and summerish it is perfect to go for dinner. There is a little breeze coming from the lake and it is never too hot.
I also ordered the Salmon, which marries perfectly with the mustard!
But really, I insist, go for the Nigri Crispy.
I wish you all the best my loves and I promise to give more news!
Have a nice day!
Lunch: Mon – Sat: 12:00 – 14:00
Dinner: Mon – Sat: 19:00 – 22:00
Brunch: Sun: 11:30 – 15:00
Website: President Wilson – UMAMI by Michel Roth
Facebook: President Wilson Facebook
Telephone for reservations:+41 22 906 64 52
Address: 47, Quai Wilson · Geneva, 1211 · Switzerland
Do not forget to Subscribe to our monthly newsletter —— > HERE