Finally came the day waited by many! The brand new, 280 sq m, extravagantly decorated, boutique, restaurant & tea room of Ladurée opens in Geneva, quai des Bergues (Next to The Four Season Hotel)
For a long time we saw the the huge cover-ups hiding what was going inside on the ground floor right wing of the Fours Seasons Geneva. We knew it would be a superb place to drink the most glamours cup of tea you will ever sip, accompanied by pastries and sweets worth an Alice in Wonderland fairytale. But what we discovered … was so much more!
It was all decorated and envisioned by India Mahdavi, same as in Sketch London.
To begin with the tour, “The Boutique” is the first of the 3 sections. A luminous wall to your right exposing all the pastel colors you can imagine and with a counter that shows all the sweets, macarons and pastries the Maison has to offer.
Next, you have the restaurant area or Salon Montrose with 40 seats. With pink everywhere, extraordinary furniture & mirror walls, this is simply a fairytale. Here you will be able to enjoy a lunch or dinner and a sweet break anytime of the day.
And last, but not least (and definitely my favorite) the tea room! This so well executed-all-green magical room is everything I have ever dream of! Being green my favorite color I feel in my universe!
In short, this place brings a new pink-pastel-green explosion to our city to astonish anyone stepping inside! But most important… what would you be able to eat here?
From Caesar Salad to Omelette passing by a creamy Risotto, Beef Tartare or a Fish Filet. It can be light as it can be indulging staying in the International “Classics” with Ladurée signature.
There are plenty of vegetarian options such as Ligure Pizzette or the Ladurée Croque Monsieur! You can always choose the Foie Gras or the Tuna Tartare. There are many different options than for lunch to make it more consistent.
My favorite part (no surprise)! I tried this season desserts on their other location (Rue du Stand) and they are fabulous! You can choose from the Mont Blanc Agrumes, or the Lemon Tart, both are TDF. Pics below … clap clap clap!
Ladurée Quai des Bergues in 6 points:
- Food: Classic International options (Clu sandwich, Beef steak, Vegeterian options & Top Notch desserts)
- Concept: A-la-carte with many options, Non-stop service & opens on Sundays!
- Atmosphere: Think about Alice in Wonderland meets Charlie & the chocolate factory all covered up with pastel colors… get me?
- Prices: Mains from 28 CHF Desserts from 10 CHF, 1 single macaron 3 CHF (but lets face it, you cannot eat only one…..) the long box with 6 macarons 23 CHF.
- Location: Next to the Four Season Hotel des Bergues in front of the lake… #locationgoals
- LivinGeneva tips: Leave space for dessert.. it is wroth it! Dj on Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
Have you been there? What are your thoughts?
-Mon- Sat: Boutique from 7:30 – 22:30 & Restaurant from 8:00 – 23:30
-Sun: Boutique & Restaurant from 9:00 – 22:00
Telephone for reservations:+41 (0) 022 716 06 06
Address: Ladurée Quai des Bergues, rue du Mont-Blanc 1, 1201 Genève
Do not forget to Subscribe to our monthly newsletter —— > HERE
***Pictures owned by LivinGeneva & Annik Wetter***
Please request for use