Gosh, it has been like forever since I shared a recipe with you. I tried many during my 1 month Vegan-Gluten-Free challenge, but I was not really inventing or creating anything new. This one is a creation of mine with a new product that I had never tried before: Sagana, Coconut Sweetener!
Sagana is a Swiss Start-up by Cattleya & her sister. They offer the highest quality 100% organic and undiluted natural sweetener to your table while supporting sustainable rural farming communities in the Philippines. You can buy the products here direclty and they will be delivered to your house. Practical to have a Swiss local shop so there are no additional taxes or customs to pay!!
Portions: For 12 mini cakes.
- 100grms Lindt 49% – the only one without melted butter
- 80grms of Sagana
- 50grms – Coconut Oil (Coop Organic)
- 50grms – Vegetable oil (I just weighted on top of the coconut oil)
- 2 eggs
- 30 grms of rice flour
- 2 tbls of raw cacao powder (you can find this in organic stores)
- Preheat oven 180°C
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- Add the oils and mix gently until everything is incorporated (keep in water bath)
- Add Sagana and mix energetically. Let the “sugar” melt in the mix, if not it will stay granulated.
- Add the raw chocolate & whisk
- Add each egg and mix 1 by 1.
- Incorporate the flour slowly until everything is mixed.
- Add coconut oil to the mould so it does not stick, or you can use vegetable oil in spray.
- Put in the oven for 19 min Max. Do not expect the knife to come out clean.
- Take them out and let them cool down!