Have you ever imagined to sleep in an igloo? How cool is that?! Now imagine this igloo is actually a luxurious Pod in the middle of the Swiss Mountains with everything you need: shower, heating, comfy bed, etc
As you might have seen on my Instagram we went to the WhitePod.com hotel last moth to celebrate a friend’s birthday; and I could not resist to film and document our stay to share it with you!! Now that I started these Hotel Vlogs it is hard to not do it anymore…. there is something about making small movies & clips that it super exciting!!
Hotel Vlog: WhitePod Hotel in Switzerland:
The video is quite self explanatory, but I would like to talk more about the Pod itself.
We had the chance to stay in a DELUXE pod, which includes more things than the basic one. The size is the same, however it has more amenities and services:
- King Size Bed
- Adult bed in the Mezzanine
- Breakfast in the Pod
- Satelite TV with Apple TV
- Nesspresso Machine
- Complementary Mini Bar
Here are some picture inside the DELUXE POD.
There is also the Cosy Pod & Family Pod. All of them have the same size, but they have different configurations.
All stays include a “tea time” in the Pod House, which is like a huge Chalet in the middle of the Pods. Where you also have the breakfast.
WhitePod in 6 Points:
- Category: Not sure it is Star Rated – I would give the Deluxe Pod a 5* & the Cosy a 4*. Also it has the Eco Luxury Label.
- Rooms (PODS): 15 Pods, including the Cosy, Family & Deluxe.
- Venues: The Pod-House with Sauna & Massage area & The chalet Les Cerniers which hosts the reception area, the restaurant and which is located next to the parking.
- Activities/ Atmosphere: Depends on the season, you can ski during winter & do hiking during summer. Nature, surrounded by astonishing views. Family and couples friendly. You are isolated from the other pods, so you will not be disturbed.
- Price: Deluxe pod 850 CHF per night / Cosy 590 CHF per night.
- LivinGeneva’s Tips : If you can afford the extra $$ go for the Deluxe Pod is lovely!
How to get there?
The best and easiest way is by car. There is a parking space there!
Do not forget to Subscribe to our monthly newsletter —— > HERE