For the 4th time, the high Swiss gastronomy has a date at the Beau Rivage Geneva!
The event is called “La Rencontre des Chefs” which literally means the encounter of the Chefs.
Which chefs are we talking about?
- Nenad Mlinarevic – Chef of the Year by Gault & Millau for the restaurant Focus, Park Hotel à Vitznau,
- Laurent Eperon – from the restaurant Pavillon, Hôtel Baur au Lac in Zurich,
- Marcus G. Lindner- from the restaurant Sommet at Hôtel Alpina in Gstaad,
- Lionel Rodriguez – from the Restaurant Les Trois Couronnes in Vevey,
- And Dominique Gauthier, from the restaurant Chat-Botté at Hôtel Beau-Rivage à Genève.
The entrance ticket is CHF 160.- only!
There will be live cooking, meeting the chefs, and DJ Maggy Smiss will be enchanting the ambiance!
Unique ocassion to meet 5 exceptional Michelin Star Chefs in one go and a 10 course menu (2 dishes per Chef!) and a wine tasting that comes within.
How to reserve? —–> http://larencontredeschefs.thefork.rest