You know how much I enjoy brunch. So as soon as I know I am staying a weekend in Geneva I try to book a brunch in a different place I have never tried.
A couple of weeks ago we went to Opus-B, a relatively new place in the neighborhood of Florissant. I have heard the brunch was good there, so we gave it a go!
I would 100% recommend it to you. The products are fresh, there is a lot of sweet and salty options. They have a-la-carts eggs and also a special one as the picture below and also when we went they had Oyster and Seafood ( I do not know of it was because of the season or if it always like this)
We were lucky with the weather and we even had our brunch in the terrace ( even during winter) . I liked their terrace since it is a proper Terrance and not like in some places that it is a parking space made terrace.
Service in general very friendly and attentive and also keen to answer my many questions. The dessert are homemade and the chocolate tart is simply delicious.
Brunch at Opus-B in 6 points:
- Food: Salad bar, pastries of all sorts, homemade desserts, eggs a-la-carte, and a salty buffet too.
- Concept: A buffet with a unique price with hot beverages and all other drinks are additional.
- Atmosphere: Modern decor with home made food. Great Terrace!
- Prices: Menus from 48 CHF
- Location: Florissant, by the road.
- LivinGeneva tips: I had the poached egg special. Totally go for it!
I would like to try it once for dinner and see how that one goes! Since from brunch to dinner it could be different.
I hope you liked the recommendation and do not forget to check all my recommended brunches in Geneva here.
Have a lovely day!
Schedules : Brunch is only on Sundays from 11:00 to 13:00
Facebook: Opus B
Telephone for reservations: +41 (0) 22 772 30 30
Address: Route de Florissant 55 BIS 1206 Genève
Do not forget to Subscribe to our monthly newsletter —— > HERE