Brunch is my favourite meal! You can really take time to eat, drink and you have not a bad conscience of eating too much or too sweet or too salty. Everyone takes their own path and enjoy the meal their own way!
We were absolutely not disappointed about it! We were in a private room with a table next to the main room. This is good to know if you are looking for a private space to book for lunch, dinner or BRUNCH!
- Cold station – Salad, crudites, salmon, crab, shrimp, avocado, asian appetizers, verrines with different mixes and cold cuts (ham, jamon, dried meat and so on….)
- Warm Station- Mini burgers (they are usually for the kids, but…. 🙂 ), there is also meat, and carving station.
- Cheese plate – Some choices of selected cheese
- Desserts – a complete wall of paradise, there are macarons, chocolate desserts, fruits, and many many other drewling pastries. My fav was the one below with salted butter caramel with peanuts!
- Kids area – with games, gigantic teddy bears and activities for the kids.
The Brunch in 6 points:
- Food: Diverse, fresh & classic
- Concept: Buffet (all you can eat)
- Atmosphere: Family friendly, but not noisy/ Casual Chic
- Price: 85 CHF per adult
- Location: Close to UN. Easy access with TPG and also parking in the hotel available
- LivinGeneva Tip: During summer they have a superb terrace!
In general I was delighted by the brunch, you have to definitely leave space for dessert since they are absolutely fantastic! I love the vibe that you have in the restaurant, people are chilled and you can really tell that people come here specially to have a good moment with their families and enjoy their Sunday afternoon.
I would recommend this for both locals and visitors of Geneva since it makes part of the best brunches in town and also it has a different vibe that we see in restaurants and hotel. It is an interesting melting pot of locals and tourist from all international backgrounds all together in the same restaurant enjoying what I love the must: BRUNCH!
Hope you liked it!
***Check my article about the InterContinental Genève here***
Schedules: 12:00 – 15:00
Website: InterContinental Genève
Brunch Information: Brunch at the InterContinental Genève
Price for Brunch: 85 CHF (kids 6-12 half price , less 6 for free)
Facebook: InterContinental Genève
Telephone for reservations:+41 (0) 22 919 3333
Address: 7-9, chemin du Petit-Saconnex CH-1209 Geneva
Bus: 5 Bus stop – InterContinental (What else?)